FarFromCommon.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the terms and conditions given hereunder. If you visit us at FarFromCommon.com, you accept these terms and conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future FarFromCommon.com service (e.g. Your Account/Profile, etc.) or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with FarFromCommon.com, whether or not included in the FarFromCommon.com website, you will be subject to these guidelines and conditions for such service or business. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by FarFromCommon.com. By using the shopping services of FarFromCommon.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All products/services and information displayed on FarFromCommon.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. FarFromCommon.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The website "www.farfromcommon.com" is owned and operated by M/s Far From Common Apparel.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the FarFromCommon.com website. In these Terms & Conditions, FarFromCommon.com is referred to as "FarFromCommon" or "Company" "we," "us,", "our" or "Company" and you the end user is referred to as "you" , "your" or "user".
"FarFromCommon.com" / "website" / "company" means the online shopping platform and the services to buy the products listed on the site.
"Vendor" / "seller" shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products on the FarFromCommon.com platform / website.
"Product" / "Products" means and includes any products / services / merchandise / offers / display items that are uploaded / showcased/ displayed on FarFromCommon.com and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
The agreement between you and FarFromCommon.com is subject to the following terms and conditions :
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the online shopping services of FarFromCommon.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In a credit card/debit card transaction, you must use your own credit card or debit card. FarFromCommon.com or Far From Common Apparel will not be liable for any credit card or debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Payment gateway takes 24-48 hrs. to confirm the payment to check for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with FarFromCommon.com. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 7 working days, once payment is confirmed. However, certain categories of products have different lead-times for delivery due to the nature of the product. Do check the delivery timelines for each product while ordering.
- Force Majeure: FarFromCommon.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of FarFromCommon.com.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the website is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. FarFromCommon.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), FarFromCommon.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- FarFromCommon.com’s liability to any claims will only be up to and limited to the cost of the product units in question.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Far From Common Apparel and his/her decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Chennai. The High Court of judicature at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
- FarFromCommon.com expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of FarFromCommon.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to FarFromCommon.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of FarFromCommon.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The FarFromCommon.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Far From Common Apparel. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this website. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the website or any related software. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade clothing and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by FarFromCommon.com
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FarFromCommon.com its employees, founders, directors, partners, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to FarFromCommon.com but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or FarFromCommon.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website. com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the website. Such termination will be without any liability to FarFromCommon.com. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or FarFromCommon.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.